Post new topic   Reply to topic    True Mandalorians Forum Index -> New Member Info and Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Davroar
Recruit

re: new member here

Hello name is Douglas , Davroar in game and want to say ty for accepting me into the guild. I'ce probably have play almost every mmorpg there are. I am friends with barkiel and amalyhn. we have been friends fo a long time . I live in michigan and deliver mail part time so sometimes my schedule is all over the place and sometimes you see me on alot during the day time while everyone is working. I have just started streaming games on twitchtv and hope to stream so good times on swtor lol. I have been gaming since Atari came out. i have a wife and two kids that sometimes keep me busy especially my 6yr girl lol . my son is 11 and is really following in my foot steps but seems to not be into my type of games yet but almost there so hope to be playing some mmos with him soon also. btw you can just call me dav for short if you would like most do but some call me Dave by accident which is my oldest brothers name lol and that just seems weird lol. well hope to meet you all soon and get to game more when im not working so much . i am glad swtor made a turn around because this game was the biggest let down for me cause It has so much potential to be awesome . well see you all soon and send me an invite in game when you see me ty

Sethirr
Mandalore

Hey Dav. Welcome. 

Shoot me a whisper in game on Sethirr/Jovyss/Wuld and we can get you into the guild!

Hello Davroar and well met!

Pro'serpina
Recruit

Welcome to the guild :o)

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum